We see an increasing number of organisations that are driven by purpose and want to give back to the community. They look for programmes to deepen their corporate social responsibility (CSR) commitments and offer their employees meaningful volunteering opportunities.
ItsRainingRaincoats works with organisations to plan and execute CSR events through which their employees can get involved in helping migrant workers. We work with a wide range of companies, from small and medium enterprises to government-linked companies, large banks and multinational corporations.
These companies keep coming back year after year because they find the engagement meaningful and simple to plan and execute.
We also accept monetary contributions that fund various activities we organise for migrant workers.
If you want to know more about our CSR engagements or want to make a donation, check out the website of our partner, Ray of Hope.
Another way to engage with ItsRainingRaincoats is to help us spread the word about migrant welfare through speaking opportunities. Our founder, Dipa Swaminathan, is a frequent speaker at events organised by business houses and educational institutes. She uses these forums to reach out to a wider audience, bring to the fore many issues faced by migrant workers and spark a dialogue around possible innovative solutions.
Some of our hosts for speaking engagements have been JP Morgan Chase & Co, Apple, Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School, Lasalle College of the Arts, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, United World College – South East Asia, National University of Singapore, St Joseph’s Institution International, Tanjong Katong Secondary School and Dulwich International School.
Some recent events in which she participated:
- Panellist – Today’s inaugural Instagram Live Webinar Series, November 12, 2020. Topic: “Activism no longer a dirty word: The rise and impact of youth activism and its future in Singapore”
- Speaker – ‘GC Insights’ series at NTU Legal Department, November 10, 2020
- Speaker and panellist – TechLawFest Singapore, October 2020
- Participant – Temasek Review, September 9, 2020
- Panellist – Women on the Move, JP Morgan Chase & Co, August 14, 2020
- Guest of Honour – Migrant Cultural Show, June 16, 2020
- Panellist – “Leadership in Responding to the Now to create the New” by the Association of Corporate Counsel and Morrison & Foerster, May 28, 2020
- Panellist – Defining Social Impact by imPAct, May 22, 2020
- Keynote Speaker – Aidha Graduation Ceremony, October 20, 2019
- Panellist – Creating Social Impact, by imPAct and Women in Asia, September 27, 2019
- Guest of Honour – Migrant Cultural Show, August 26, 2019
- Panellist – Leadership Panel for International Women’s Day, Apple Singapore, March 8, 2019
- Organiser – Global Legal Hackathon, along with Singtel and FLIP, February 22-24, 2019
- TedX Speaker – Tanglin Trust School, November 29, 2018
- Guest of Honour and Keynote Speaker – Tanglin Model United Nations, 9-10 June, 2018
Use the form below to get in touch with us for all corporate donation and volunteerism enquiries!